new on blogdrone: peiwen's Word(s) of the Day!

come to me for au fait, unquestionable definitions! it's free (unlike Straits Times)!

relentless is the flyer-distributer who never fails to try to hand me a flyer every mornng i pass her. how can she forget that i will always refuse her? i am, afterall, the only passer-by who will smile and tell her "no thanks" as opposed to people who simply ignore her presence.

today being my debut, i shall give you TWO words. you're lucky! and it's also free (unlike Straits Times)!

luck is seeing the cute guy, neh the one that made me went in circles, twice today, before and after lunch.

hmmm, ok, as a special introductory offer:

serendipity is discovering his office is only four doors away from mine...

5 Responses to “new on blogdrone: peiwen's Word(s) of the Day!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Haha...just coz I said I need to be around you and Per more often so I can learn new words and improve my English right?

    Hugz,
    BOSS  

  2. # Blogger the devil herself

    tsk tsk tsk. *shakes head* what's next? his office hours? :) work hard!!  

  3. # Blogger Sorol Hunding

    Haha and curiosity is the only thing you aroused in all of us. =) Or kay-pohness if you prefer.  

  4. # Blogger Sorol Hunding

    oh and motivation is what he is to make you get up for work every day! yay!  

  5. # Blogger peiwen

    this is becoming an english lesson! for free! :)  

Post a Comment