i need a brain boost

the onset of school has brought along forgetfulness in me. aye, pathetic, i know.

here's what happened:

i help my mom keep and fold the clothes everyday. now my mother only does the ironing on tuesdays and fridays.

and i don't know why i have been asking my mother everyday since school started, "mom are you ironing the clothes today?"

ok. i shall elaborate. if my mother's ironing clothes on that particular day, then there isn't any need for me to fold clothes which would end up being ironed anyway.
so i just throw them on the couch, instead of putting them folded into the IRON basket.

so about after the third day of me asking the same question, even an idiot could spot an obvious pattern, right?

then mum tells me, sounding rather annoyed, "i only iron clothes on tuesdays and fridays. why do you keep asking me whether i'm ironing?"

well. oops, then. wonder what's gotten into me.

on a lighter note, however, was that i discovered i've lost one kg since school started.

oh i don't think i should be elated. should i? one's weight probably fluctuates between one and two kilos everyday. no biggie.

and you could probably tell this entry isn't really about anything. but thanks for reading anyways. this just goes to show how über cool you are.

0 Responses to “i need a brain boost”

Post a Comment