revenge of the killer glare - part deux

i seemed to have stepped on too many people's toes recently.

on the way to the bus interchange, along the sheltered walkway today, this lady in front of me was walking too slowly for my liking, so i said, "walking faster won't kill you."

it was a comment somewhat directed more at myself, and not completely at her, but i guess i blurted it out a little too loudly, so she turned around and- guess what, glared at me lah (what else).

you see, most people won't know that some other party is really in a hurry or needs to get somewhere (the loo perhaps?) really quick, so you can't really blame other people for ambling along, as if they have all the bloody time in the world, while you here are rushing like sandra bullock did in Speed, right?

so my lesson learnt today is to keep my (sarcastic) comments to myself, even if it does seem like a preposterous task sometimes.

0 Responses to “revenge of the killer glare - part deux”

Post a Comment