so paiseh i could kill myself, part deux

Somewhere in the near future, you will be able to see my picture right where embarrass is in the dictionary (collins cobuild versions only).

remember her? the neighbour i kept bumping into? well things haven't changed a bit. shortly after that quite recent post, i made an effort to change my routine - going to work a full 20 minutes later, and coming home half-an-hour earlier. before you jump to any conclusions, i'll have you know, i still work my required eight hours, don't you fret. oh yes, elisia, no more wan jing you bus, unfortunately.

i know what's going to come next. i can almost hear it in your heads. yes, i still meet that neighbour, all 20 minutes later and 30 minutes earlier of my everyday. i can hardly tolerate it.

today, i tripped her.

i reached my usual busstop (20 minutes later) but found someone had took my usual spot, perhaps this makes her my scapegoat in today's events, you'll see.

so i had to stand by one side because like i said, my usual spot was taken. when people wait for buses, more often than not they mind their own business and don't bother other people so that was what i was doing too - minding my own business and not bothering other people. my zen micro was playing so i wasn't really aware of the click clack of that neighbour's heels coming down the stairs.

from my point of view, i just wanted to shift my weight to my left leg, causing my right to nudge out a teeny bit. it was at that very moment, that neighbour caught my leg and, well, tripped.

it must have been pretty bad, she fell quite heavily and scrapped her knee (oops). everyone who had initially been minding their own businesses swivelled in our general direction and start minding my business. fortunately for both of us, it was just a love scrap (whew). i apologized, of course, though not as profusely as i would typically. looking at circumstances, it wasn't a typical situation, having stumbled upon that neighbour and tripping her, no i'm sure these things don't happen everyday!

fortunately (again), she was running for a cab, so i didn't have to face her throughout the entire bus ride, too punishing on my nerves lah.

5 Responses to “so paiseh i could kill myself, part deux”

  1. # Blogger None

    u know...she could have been booked for diving... (in soccer sense...hahaa)  

  2. # Blogger peiwen

    diving will get booked? then wouldn't i get yellow-carded for tripping her? O_o  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL!! you mean meano! trip neighbour!! haha

    ONE last day~~~

    -s.y.  

  4. # Blogger None

    if she's booked...then it's not your fault liao...u get away scott-free....hehehehe  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wahahahaha...you 2 "you yuan" lahz. Just admit it.

    Hugz,
    BOSS  

Post a Comment