Moleskine goodness

The Art Gallery shop was having a 20% discount and like the typical Singaporean I just had to grab a Moleskine then. What is a sale for if not to buy on impulse? Anyhow I got the 2006/07 academic planner, 18 months of Moleskine goodness. :)

It wasn't til yesterday that I started penciling in the important dates, otherwise known as school holidays. Oh, and some birthdays as well, primarily mine. Not too happy about the age though. Not too long ago I was writing about turning 20 and now we're turning 20-something. And someone just turned 24 on 1st July too! Talk about old! :P

Birthdays aside, 22 June 2007 is the date for me. It's the day uni ends! If all goes well that is, and no last minute surprises like "Mum, I've decided to do an honours year". I don't reckon Mum will be able to handle it too well after she was dealt with a "Mum, will we be able to afford a degree in Australia?"

2 Responses to “The bandwagon that included Van Gogh, Picasso, Hemingway, Chatwin...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Holy *beep*!
    I want one of those!!!!  

  2. # Blogger peiwen

    They're sold in SG aren't they? I reckon Kino would stock them...  

Post a Comment