Between love & hate

One of the housemates is doing an early termination on her lease and moving out in two weeks. On one hand, I want to jump for joy because that's mean one less messy person to tahan, but on the other hand, she's someone who was really nice to get to know. Strangely I think the anal side in me will bulldoze every other feeling out of the way when push comes to shove. So what else is new? ;)

I, on the other hand, am looking to move out. We're gonna look for a proper townhouse with an address that goes "5 Shakespeare Avenue, WA 6066" instead of "Unit 29 Room 4 Edith Cowan University Student Village blah blah blah". God I hate that address.

It's that time of the year again. Exams, and enrolling for the next semester. Someone please tell me I'm crazy for choosing to take three Psychology modules next semester. As if two wasn't already heavy enough. As if I'm not already blasé with all the Mount Lawley-Joondalup commuting - which is about 45 min one way - for the past two semesters. As if. As if. As if.

I think it's got to do with my working pace this semester. Actually finishing essays days before their due dates and never having to do any rush jobs. Hey, wouldn't that make me a good student? Not like I wasn't any good before. :P

I read somewhere a couple days ago about the phrase "We don't live in a frat house" and it suddenly struck. I (pause, tis dramatic moment) live in a frat house. With girls who never clean up after themselves and who fail to notice the cleaning roster pinned unmistakably on our uncluttered notice board. Thank god one of 'em is moving out.

1 Responses to “Between love & hate”

  1. # Blogger peiwen

    Blah blah, all that comments about Bree Van De Kamp...

    "Why do you sound so much like Bree?!?"

    "I do not!!!"  

Post a Comment