Odd spots

Odd Spots!

I don't know what to make of this but the back of those stickers on the sanitary napkins I use has these interesting "Odd Spots" on them. So do not mind me if you think I'm spending more time in the toilet during my time of the month, I'm just... reading. And here's one for you:

Odd Spot #20
From the age of 30, humans gradually begin to shrink.

(There's no hope for you now, Ping)

Oh, I kinda think this is what PAP is striving for:

Odd Spot #22
If the population of China walked past you in a single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction

(Now that's one too many "accidents")

3 Responses to “Odd spots”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    alas, am way way past the milk drinking stage so i guess that there's really no hope for me now eh!
    :)

    ping  

  2. # Blogger peiwen

    They have milk for old people lah... :P  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Anlene Gold is such. ;)

    -s.y.  

Post a Comment