This one got me puzzled

Muffins!!!

We made muffins today. Apple cinnamon ones. They don't look too yummy in the photo but trust me, they're really nice.

I got home from class today to see the messy housemate's track pants lying in the living room entangled with one of the couch's legs. Pity the couch but no surprise there, she is messy afterall. You should see the kitchen after she's done cooking. OK, it's messy by MY standards, in case you readers think I'm a clean and anal freak.

(I am not, by the way)

It wasn't till my friend was over for dinner when she asked "How did the pants get there? Did she just decide to undress in the living room?"

Funny how I never thought of that. We've all just came to take her mess for granted so when communal areas in the house get unkempt I just think oh that's my housemate for you. I never actually stopped to consider how the peach seeds got under the couch, how port wine jelly stains got onto the dining table, how her worn underwear was left hanging in the bathroom for 4 days, how my favourite bowl went missing in her room, how she can leave her door open for me to take photos, and of course, how her pants end up on the living room floor, lying there as if they had been ripped off in her haste to, well, undress. Now I walk past her clothes and I think has she been undressing here?!?

1 Responses to “This one got me puzzled”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS!!

    is there any channel that you can complain abt this dirty&messy&demoralised housemate of yours?

    maybe you double should check for other stuffs the next time u want to sit on the sofa...hahaha ;)

    -s.y.  

Post a Comment