On life (yeah, again)

Returned home today only to realise I had been overcharged $2.30 at the friendly neighbourhood supermarket. Note to self: don't shop at stores owned by the little people, they never update their computers on their store promotions.

And another big news: one of my groupmates in psy class has "withdrawn from uni due to stress", said an email from her "administration". How shocking, considering she had seemed to be coping well during group discussions and tutorials. (she felt tutorials were "a waste of time", I guess with a comment like that......)

Next time remind me not to team up with women old enough to be my grandmother. And please pray that said grandmother is not computer-literate enough to find this blog. :P

1 Responses to “On life (yeah, again)”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i forgot about cadbudy's freddo choc frogs!!!

    -s.y.  

Post a Comment