Four things

I got tagged by Boss, so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
Intern, Vintedge
Assistant to freelance designer
Tuition teacher
Cashier/Waitress, Gelare

Four movies I could watch over and over:
I Am Sam
Love Actually
Amélie
Someone Like You

Four places I've lived:
Bedok Nth Rd
and nowhere else
(Note: current living place does not count because, if you hadn't already noticed, question's in past tense. ;))

Four TV shows I love:
Grey's Anatomy
Friends
Desperate Housewives (Don't snigger)
Rove Live

Four places I've vacationed:
Sydney
Bangkok
Bali
Seoul

Four of my favourite dishes:
Hainanese chicken rice
Prawn noodles
Fish porridge
Mum's bean sprouts

Four sites I visit daily:
Gmail
Yahoo! Mail
Romanticizing years ago
Ads of the world

Four places I'd rather be right now:
In Psy class (I like that class!)
Home in Singapore
In bed
Actually, anywhere besides my pigsty- sorry, house, right now

Four people I'm tagging:
I don't know if you guys have already done this, but I'm passing the baton to Stef, Cellmate, and anyone else. :)

0 Responses to “Four things”

Post a Comment