best material ever invented

my friend accompanied my home today. but we stopped by the nokia care centre for a little phone servicing. unfortunately, i was told that the servicing would take up four hours.

another day, perhaps.

i was also presented with a fairly late birthday present.
"fairly"? no i guess "extremely" would be a more accurate description.

my birthday was in october. i got my present today. but it was nice of him nonetheless. and just what i liked too.

anyhow. what do you reckon is the best best material ever invented?

plastic?
(afterall, plastic gave us tupperware)

rubber?
(where would we be without condoms?)

cotton?
(i guess clothes and cotton balls are somewhat essential)

wrong. the best material that mankind has ever invented is LYCRA.

where would we be without lycra??
look at halle berry in Die Another Day. would audiences have oohhhed and aahhhed had she not been donning a lycra swimsuit?

having realized the massive appeal of wonder material lycra, even hong kong clothes retailer Giordano has jumped on the lycra bandwagon. for quite a long while they've been featuring plain round necked lycra tees selling at $14.
and because people have realized the immense popularity and comfort of these tees, Giordano has released season after season of shades.
first it was the nude, blacks and whites (got 'em!),
then came bold maroons and military greens (yes sir!),
now it's the pastels' turn - pinks yellows blues.

it wouldn't hurt to own many many colours of the same t-shirt, right? besides, a girl can never have too many clothes.
not when i can get 'em at a 15% discount. pinks yellows blues here i come!

2 Responses to “best material ever invented”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Blogger, how's it going? I just came across your blog and I've gone through a lot of what you've written in the past. I can see what you are saying and can relate to bit of it. Its actually weird that I ended up at your blog, cause I was actually doing an assignment, looking for information on Sell Time Share. Even though your posts didn't exactly correspond to what I'm trying to find, it was still a good distraction. I guess it always is when you've got to do a damn assignment. Thanks anyway.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Blogger. Hope you are well. I came across your site totally by accident. In fact it wasn't exactly on a topic I was looking for (I was on the lookout for Sell Time Share info). But as I was searching, one link led me to another and I got curious about your blog. I found it interesting and thought I'd drop you a line to tell you so. I guess thats what surfing is all about.  

Post a Comment