and the ants go marching in (to 2005, that is)

my condolences and commiserations to the families and survivors of sunday's tragedy. i myself can't imagine having to walk away alive from a disaster like this and living with the memory for the rest of my life, so, may the families be reunited soon and find peace and closure.

peiwenl.diaryland.com is a year old today, or yesterday. hmmm, i am not too sure. the only date that's as clear as daylight in my brain is the day i started blogging -- 30th november 2002. may i remember future wedding anniversaries and birthdays with such alacrity too. =)

anyways, everyone does this rounding up of their year during this period, i shall be no different. haha, what were you expecting?

2004 has been an ok year for me. some changes in the way i've felt about things - relationships, friends, life, work. i think i'm slowly, and against my will, becoming more jaded. no thanks to the people in my life, huh. 2004 has opened my eyes to the most unfair things, like undeserving folks clinching undeserved accolades, and me pushing away the hands of a relationship due to hesitance and, well, fear (i think).

of couse, who could forget the good things like trying green curry for the first time and liking it, the many embarrassments garnered during work, the numerous laughs i've shared with cutsix and the seveners (haha), scratching my dad's car and putting the blame on ikea, winning 2nd prize for my fyp...

should i do a list of favourite movies/music? something to make my entry more commonplace than it already is? i haven't had the chance to listen to and discover much music this year, kazaa has been excavated by my dad. sigh.

anyways, do look out for more (hopefully hilarious) entries to come, i'm tooting my own horn here, haha. happy new year, guys.

0 Responses to “and the ants go marching in (to 2005, that is)”

Post a Comment