ouch

i sprained my wrist today, had a fall when dad was mopping the floor. i had just stepped into the study when i felt my ankle gave way, the next thought was uh-oh, this is gonna be bad before i crashed landed on my left hip and wrist.

i seem to be falling a lot recently. the most embarrassing thing of my life happened on friday at orchard, at the junction outside heeren, which just happened to be the kids' part of orchard. =S

i tripped on a slab and fell whilst rushing for the red light. i'm not one who'd risk my life for traffic lights or buses that sort of stuff, but me and jo were on full bladders so waiting was not an option. sigh. that was my right hip. i wonder what's next. hope it's nothing embarrassing.

but on second thought, nothing will embarrass me more than tripping and falling on orchard road. thank god i didn't see anyone i know. (though i did say hi to mabel from 02 after i crossed the road and was nursing my sore hip.)

0 Responses to “ouch”

Post a Comment