hot hot hot

have you felt the heatwave upon us lately?

where i had once looked upon lunch as the magic hour to let my hair down after a morning of being cooped up in the office doing work (ok, you caught me, surfing the Intenet), the abovementioned hour is now thought of as naptime for fear of actually perspiring if i step foot outside.

to make matters worse, the nearest lunch place in my new office is circa five minutes via a moderate walk, keeping to shadows and shelter, that is. five minutes in the godforsaken heat?!? oh jesus, no!!!

i am hence left with the solution of packing my lunch in the morning before i leave for work.

but that means i have to wake up earlier. what a dilemna!

4 Responses to “hot hot hot”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    tell me about it. *Sweats* I look at the weather from my window then i snuggle back to bed.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey, packed lunch is not too bad. Can save money too. Used to do that when I had my SIP.

    Hugz,
    BOSS  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    packed lunch? means bread (again?) hehe reminds me of those time we MBT... :P

    -s.y.  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    It's so hot that it makes me feel ill, restless and lethargic.  

Post a Comment