mini me

hello esteemed readers,

i am a mini fan. it is undeniably the sexiest car around; not chunky like the tucson or just plain ugly like the latio sport (sorry to owners of these cars).

when i am finally able to afford wheels of my own i am not going for a mini. yes very ironic. i figure the mini should stay the way the name's made itself out to be - mini, like a toy model. why fork out over $100K for something so small my dad would have trouble fitting himself into? my dad is of average build, judging by the sizes dads usually come in, by the way.

with that kind of money i could get half a Jeep Grand Cherokee, "drive all the way up the KL", and "bully other people on the road", well, so says Glenda Chong anyways.

i am on the mini mailing list. check out their new cooper s in automatic transmission. kinda makes you want to get one right here! right now!

go play their deft fingers game too, it's fun.

5 Responses to “mini me”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wrangler is cooler!! Buy me one!  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    i love the beetles, the minis and the vespas and my friends are evil and do not want me to get any vehicle anytime soon because they are such im going to make it pink with white polka dots which is exactly what i am going to do!  

  3. # Blogger None

    I LOVE THE MINI.

    My dad drove one.

    I will. Hehehe  

  4. # Blogger peiwen

    perr: no wrangler for you! nyeh nyeh

    one little twit: haha, pink with white polka dots? i wouldn't get you any of those vehicles if that's what you're gonna do... your friends r wise!

    ah 9: haha, when will that day come? ;)  

  5. # Blogger None

    when i win cny 10m toto? Hehehhe  

Post a Comment