the wet blanket syndrome

you know how after every news bulletin on channel newsasia, the nice folks at mediacorp news will provide a list of temperatures and weathers around the globe?

the temperature in mecca is tres terrible. you think singapore is hot, mecca is mind-numbingly worse. 43 degrees! everyday! -faints-

anyways, yesterday, perth was at 2 degree celcius. my eyes widened in shock. in my living room, i exclaimed to no one in particular, "it's two degrees! twooooooooo degrees!!!" while furiously wagging two fingers in the air.

dad looked up from his two-day old straits times, "that's the temperature for the middle of the night only lah..."

and mum joined in, "... you sleep like a pig already, how to feel cold?"

-__________-"

next time i'm being a party pooper, remember, it's in my genes.

4 Responses to “the wet blanket syndrome”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Nevermind...my sis calls me a pig also...  

  2. # Blogger the devil herself

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    even your mum says you sleep like a P-I-G!!! kekekeke

    -s.y.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    HAHAHAHAHA! *dies laughing*  

  4. # Blogger None

    wah 2 degrees...i remember i could see my own breath already when it was 14 degrees in Rockhampton...hee  

Post a Comment