my boss has a client who is colour blind. he also looks like glenn ong's long-lost brother but that's not the point.

this client, he mixes the greens and reds so while these colours look weird to him, others are fine. however, when he briefs my boss on how he wants his artwork to be, haha, what a disaster. let's just say if we were not supposed to at least make some executive decisions to contrast his directions, his company will be in deep shit.

anyway, i think it's a good thing he was diagnosed somewhere during his lifetime. imagine being colour blind and being completely in the dark. it's like someone suddenly came up to me and said my site is red, my eyes are brown, my hair is black, the traffic lights are green, the sky is blue, the ocean is pink, and my skin is beige.

come on! those are green, blue, red, purple, orange, yellow and white respectively!

right?

2 Responses to “red, yellow, pink and green, purple, orange and blue... i can sing a rainbow... sing a rainbow...”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    I always think its sad to be colourblind but ... come to think of it... the colour blinds have their own form of colour too.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    haha. right :P  

Post a Comment