death by morning breath

last weekend, perrine mentioned how abominable men smell when the wake up in the morning.

(don't bother visiting perr's site, she hasn't updated since, like, last christmas.)

i couldn't fathom how people of the opposite sex could smell as bad as she'd claimed but you know the phrase, "be careful what you wish for"?

this morning i was behind a seemingly harmless, or odourless, male specimen when a sudden gust of wind blew in our direction.

holy mother of christ.

the malodor was so lucidly unbearable, it made me weak in my knees - for the wrong reasons! morning breath doesn't even come half as close, trust me. i may never recover.

4 Responses to “death by morning breath”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    AHA! You should have known better than to doubt me. Anyhow, it wasn't last Christmas and I know that sentence was just an attempt to make me update.  

  2. # Blogger peiwen

    darn it's not fun anymore  

  3. # Blogger peiwen

    darn it's not fun anymore  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    wahahah i dont know.. and i have no desire to find out!  

Post a Comment