A very special night

Someone says I have to blog and post pictures, so here I am. My father is also chasing me for pictures of Perth, but... giving him the address of this blog? Over my dead body.

On a very special night last friday (5th August), we went on a night tour of Fremantle Prison.



Our tour guide was not your usual come-everybody-let's-follow-my-flag type, he was a storyteller, complete with scare tactics and mesmerizing plots. I would have to say almost all of us were frightened at some point in time.

One thing about drivers in Perth, or at least, Singaporean drivers in Perth: they never go above the speed limit. If it's 70kmph, then you drive at 70kmph; whereas in Singapore, drivers whiz around at 100kmph all the time. I actually thought Perth drivers were all just really slow when I realised it was Singapore that was going fast.

On the other hand, service at fast-food outlets are definitely what you'd call slooooooooooooooooooow. It can't called fast food if them waiters move at normal speeds, for heaven's sake. You think we have all the bloody time in the world?

4 Responses to “A very special night”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Is it haunted? *cries*  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    is the fast food outlet there really that slow? gosh! to think that when maccas get a bit slower than usual and I'm impatient already...  

  3. # Blogger peiwen

    boss: supposedly so... :D

    nad: yeah they are. they seem to not take the term "fast food" seriously.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    of course you've to share your joy and fun with us, here crooped in the lil' island!!

    -s.y.  

Post a Comment