But you don't really care for music, do you?

Another song recommendation, guys. This one prolly familiar to hard-core Shrek (that green ogre, remember?) fans: Rufus Wainwright's Hallelujah (via Yousendit).

Such a beautiful tune.

I was watching the first season of The L Word when this one character said "The Bible condemns homosexuality. That's why God took your unborn child from your lesbian lover.

"That baby is with Him now. So he doesn't have to suffer the degradation he would have been subjected to had he been born into your depraved life."

Anyhow, they started playing that song right at the moment, sorta like pairing it with the other party's reaction and it was so good! I think I was glued to my laptop at that point.

1 Responses to “But you don't really care for music, do you?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    *knock knock*

    check my blog, will u? :P

    -s.y.  

Post a Comment