This year in a nutshell

With regards to my previous post (y'know, the one with all that eating), I only have one thing to add: today it was nasi lemak. :P

It's christmas eve! Haha, but seems like a normal Saturday at home, albeit I do feel a bit different. Here's a song for you guys anyhow, something cute and maybe, will help put a bit more oomph into Christmas. So, here you go, it's New York is a Chrismtas Kinda Town by Marah. :)

Next week will end 2005 as we know it. I can hardly wait. Is it just me or has 2005 seem like a tremendously long year? I can hardly recall the (funny) things that happened pre-April - like internship, NCT (oh my bloody god), doing that Cheng Ho shite for Pico - only to have these memories rush back when I read our group blog, which will turn one on Jan 10! Congrats to us! Lol. Time flies.

Some things have changed which I'm happy for, like my mother finally opening her eyes to the fact that her youngest daughter can be left on her own and will still survive to tell many embarrassing tales, resulting in a happier state of relationship. :) Oh god, am I being mushy? (I just want to say I love my parents...)

A week after I got back Dad told me, "Your ticket for your last semester will be one-way only ah. I don't know if you want to come back or not, or maybe you want to go somewhere else."

Look, I don't want to be reading too much into things but is he saying something? I'm almost too scared to find out.

Whereas, Mum just commented "Why you never buy apple strudel back?" Jesus.


And another one from IDP, a middlemen of some sort for prospective students of Australian unis. This one I particularly liked. :)


Season's greetings from my uni. Tres cute.

2 Responses to “This year in a nutshell”

  1. # Blogger peiwen

    Yeah, it's interesting how they can get so exasperating. :S  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    See, Per's dad is funny. Your mum is funny too.  

Post a Comment