The only time I wished I wasn't a student

It's that time again. The time where students of all ages look forward to every school year: exams!



Where every blog of almost every student will post a picture to prove to themselves and whatever miserable readers they have that they're studying, cramming, or memorising, or whatever you call reading one's textbooks at a snail's pace.

Though I reckon no one's ever had their plate(s) broken whilst studying, have they?



Frustration. -Shrugs- Does things to you eh.

On a sidenote: Someone turns 20 today. No point naming a name there since she doesn't have a blog anyways. Nevertheless, happy birthday, snail.

1 Responses to “The only time I wished I wasn't a student”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    omg. u remember~ =D haha..i do have a blog.it's a shared one though...

    www.jacc85.blogspot.com  

Post a Comment