happy birthday

It's my 20th today.

I just had a celebration of brownies, cheese and biscuits, beer, wine, and salami.

I am drunk. My head is spinning, I just threw up in a friend's apartment. My head is still spinning. But it's my 20th today. So that means I'm excused. :)

Happy 20th Birthday, peiwen.

9 Responses to “happy birthday”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    wah! rebel hurh? drunk and threw up? *ewwww*

    Happy Maturing, cellmate!!

    -cellmate.  

  2. # Blogger zhi yang

    knock knock
    whos there
    wanda
    wanda who?
    wanda wish you a happy birthday  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    no wonder didn't pick up my call lah..
    Happy Birthday!!~~ *hugshugs* <3  

  4. # Blogger girlinatower

    Happy Birthday girl! So qiao. My bd also around urs?  

  5. # Blogger peiwen

    thanks guys!

    nad: lots of beer and lots of wine. bottoms up!

    perr: i didn't receive any call...

    stef: yeah apparently so. happy birthday in advance!  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    HAPPY BDAY! moi darlin~ s***l.. =D wish u were here... *muacks*  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey!!! happy burp day!! I remembered even without u blogging. heh. I'm not lying! Hope u're hafing fun there babe, I miss u lots!!  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey darling,
    happy 20th & like nad said..i can't believe u're turning the big 20. without us. miss ur sarcasm like a whole lot. Up said he wants u to pull the finger now..

    ~ much love fm us farting couple ;)  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    happy birthday!! *muacks*  

Post a Comment