Unconscious little pieces of me

You think just because you hardly talk to your housemates, they don't know what kinda person you're like?

That was what I thought at first.

Last week our Resident Advisor (RA) visited us for her weekly round of checking, just to make sure all of us did our cleaning duties and keep our unit livable. So she left a message on our whiteboard, "Unit's looking clean guys, I'll call on wed night to schedule another visit."

So being utterly me, I wrote a little reply under her message, "of course our unit's clean!" But I left it at that, anonymous.

A couple of days later my housemate was rubbing off the RA's message when she asked me,

"Were you the one who wrote that message?"
"The one about our unit?"
"Yeah"
"Ohhhh, maybe?"
"Of course it's you."
"What makes you think that?"
"It just sounds like you... 'of course our unit's clean'"
"But it could have been anybody!"
"It's you, ok, I know it."

Imagine that! This coming from someone I hardly talk to except for "hi", "see ya", and "what're you cooking?"

7 Responses to “Unconscious little pieces of me”

  1. # Blogger girlinatower

    mayb they have been snooping around to find out more about you. Just like you did? Muhaha.  

  2. # Blogger peiwen

    I should think so! Nosiness begets nosiness.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    pw, looks like u've met your match.

    -s.y.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    MY EYES MY EYES!! Are you trying to KILL ME?! What's with that shade of yellow-green!?
    But RA never got to see the message did she?  

  5. # Blogger peiwen

    perr, I'm not changing the colour. :P

    and yeah, our RA remains clueless.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Haha...that's so you lahz. Wow, I see everyone's getting to know that part of you. Haha...  

  7. # Blogger fangying

    just thot i'd drop by and say hi, long time din see u on msn already. hope u are doing fine :) i would have nv the courage to do what u did.. *Skydiving*  

Post a Comment