On a clear day, you can see tomorrow

One thing that's unexpected here is the weather forecast. Those people are bloody brilliant, if the powers-that-be say it's gonna rain, then it will rain, if it's gonna be sunny, you can bet your life it'll be sunny.

I don't know how these people do it. I guess they take their jobs more seriously here because Perth's weather is more unpredictable. In Singapore, you just have to say And the weather for the next few days look set to be sunny, hot, and humid while Perth could be sunny one day, pouring the next.

It almost felt like home yesterday, except it was that part of home I don't particularly miss. Yesterday was hot like hell. Good god, even the wind was warm. One could get a headache if one were to take a stroll at 3pm, which was exactly what I did. How silly eh, on hindsight.

Anyhoo, some pictures:




More are available my flickr page.

Happy mid-autumn festival guys! Mum sent paper lanterns over so perhaps I'll have photos of those in an upcoming entry.

3 Responses to “On a clear day, you can see tomorrow”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    omg, Perth is gorgeous.  

  2. # Blogger fangying

    i like the pic where u (it is u rite? ;P) stand on the grass patch stretching out your arms..  

  3. # Blogger peiwen

    perr: I completely agree. :) Come visit!

    hungry bunny: Yeah, but those are lomo-fied. And yes, there're ducks (and ducklings) around the student village. Tres cute.

    fangying: Of course it's me! :P  

Post a Comment