I really should be doing something else

EDITED:

I've downloaded Google Talk and gave it a try. Other than being good at aesthetics, it really doesn't do anything else MSN Messenger can't do. Besides, MSN allows group conversations and smileys, Google doesn't. Despite being a fervant Google supporter, I'll shall stick to MSN and Skype for my online communication needs. :)


Guys! Most of us have a gmail account right? Could we please give Google Talk a try? For those of you who die die also don't wanna get gmail (ahemjoahem), I'm generously offering invites now!



It only takes up 900k, and lets you instant message and make quality voice conversations. Download ok? :)

3 Responses to “I really should be doing something else”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh, forgot to tell u. I DO haf a gmail account now, but I 4got abt it. lol. So it's not me anymore! -Jo-  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Why? MSN is fine what...  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    haha.. googleTalk in funnn. I love our 'voice calls rings' yesterday :p  

Post a Comment