Dedication



Hi there,

Today's post is dedicated to pk! Hey pk! Here's a packet of Milky Way for you! :)

7 Responses to “Dedication”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I LOVE THAT JOKE!

    actually, the minute I saw 'milky way' and before I read your dedication, my first thought was PK! lol...

    she with the ants and milky ways...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    lol! I was wondering why it was for PK at first and started 2 get a little jealous why u didn't offer the rest of us any and then I remembered! hhahahahaha!!!
    -Jo-  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
    JO IS SO SILLY!! And dedicated is not offering lah, ai yo! haha  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    haha..thanx for dedicating tt to me. i know there was a joke bout me but i kinda forgot what's tt about. so tell me!
    -pk  

  5. # Blogger peiwen

    yeah that was a classic moment. lol...

    pk: remember ur birthday hunt at Far East? ;)  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I can't believe PK forgot!  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    AHAHAHAHAHAHA...the minute you said you dedicated that packet of Milky Ways to PK, I remember that whole incident.  

Post a Comment