8000ft today, 14000ft tomorrow



That's right. Skydiving! Moi! uh huh.

I did a tandem dive at 8000 feet and now I'm utterly hooked. No words aptly describe the feeling you get when your andrenalin pumps and the exact moment you tumble out of the plane, do a 360 degree roll, and onto the clouds. Heaven does not come close.



Oh then the free fall. We got about 15 seconds of arms splayed, knees bent, wind rushing up experience. Just took my breath away, literally. 15 seconds is too short.



At about 2000 feet, Dave (that's the instructor) opened our parachute, and it was all gliding from there. He let me steer for a while and we went round in circles for a bit, admiring the gorgeous West Australia scenery. Beautiful, goes without saying. Dave gave me a bit of an alarm when he started to loosen my reins a minute after he opened the parachute, I thought he was gonna let me fall! Fortunately he said "Just to give you some room there", whew.



So here we go! All is well and safe. One happy instructor and one addicted parachutist. Next round I wanna go up to 14000 feet. -grins-

(More pictures)

8 Responses to “8000ft today, 14000ft tomorrow”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OI OIIII!! Without me??!?!?!?!?! ngggggghhhh (whining)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Question: Why is that photo with u all suit up blur? Well in fact, only blur at ur face only to be exact.. haha.. you didn't like your face and you decided 2 photoshop it? hehe.. Cos it looked lyk something from some scary movie.. =X  

  3. # Blogger girlinatower

    wah. so scary. I wud never have the guts to do that. but the adrenlin was shiok right? That's what I heard from people.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    gosh!! i admire your courage, cellmate! i'd love to try but i cannot even do double decker bed. :S

    -s.y.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OMG! i wanna try too!

    -lq  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    omg. how much did that cost???  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wah lau...that's so damn cool manz. *slaps Pwen on the back*  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i hate u cos u got to do that.
    irritating sia. haiz..so cool somemore..anyways darling thanks for the info u passed to me. my friend heading melbourne instead of perth but i passed on ur advice anyways.
    miss u. ~ soffie  

Post a Comment