Hi

Not that I'm trying to nitpick or anything, but how is it that people who look like they possess the normal amount of commonsense will post a message on yahoo! group that goes:

Subject: Hi,
Message: hi!!! for u guys that moeslem. i just need to know when the fasting
month start? does anyone know where i can get the schedule? thanks!!

Well that was a very nice message with such an appropriate subject isn't it. And someone with an equal amount of commonsense (I suppose) can reply with something like this:

Dear To Whom It May Concern,

I'm also a moslem the fasting month will start this coming wednesday.

Your Sincerely,
Diyana Amir.

Oh I really don't want to be anal but surely you can see the name or nickname of whoever wrote that post and is there a need to be so formal, my sincere Diyana? Since we're still on this topic, I wish you'd learn some punctuation.

Is it so difficult to write a proper message? I HATE receiving email with unrelated or empty subject titles, maybe I should do it to you guys so you know what I'm talking about.

0 Responses to “Hi”

Post a Comment