Something my mum shouldn't know about

Here's something for the curious, a look at my study desk in ECU:



Well if you notice things that don't really go along with studying, let me know. You really deserve a pat on your back for your sharp eyes!

And oh, look at what boss sent me. Sweet, isn't it? :)



Ignore that newS wallpaper on her pc, though. keke.

5 Responses to “Something my mum shouldn't know about”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Haha...should thank my sis for being so cooperative also. Wanted to send it to you earlier but my stupid sis fell asleep after talking on the phone. *grrr*

    By the way, I swear it wasn't on purpose to show NewS in the background. But since they got in...hehe...not too bad...  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    ooh I am 1 day late.
    Happy 20th. :)  

  3. # Blogger girlinatower

    aiyo so many alcohol bottles. I thought I was bad. But I only got 1 smirnoff bottle in my room. Hee.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    pw's turned into alcoholic! wahahhaha

    what are the chances your mum stumble upon your bloggie??

    -s.y.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Nad...of course, if not why am I called "boss"? Hehehe...  

Post a Comment