On life, part 2

Monday morning always means waking up early for a 45 minute journey to Edith Cowan's campus at a suburb 45 minutes away. Duh. Sometimes I dread it, especially if I've had a late night on Sunday. But sometimes Mondays can be a-ok. I dunno about today. I'll let you judge for yourself.

I suffer from motion sickness. When I get stuck on long car or bus rides the need to puke sometimes arise. On an airplane, however, it is an entirely different story, I will definitely throw up, even for a half hour ride to Kuala Lumpur. Mum has been sympathetic, though, a month before I left she got me pills that supposedly could prevent motion sickness.

Unexpectedly, I felt the urge to spew forth my breakfast (if you could call a banana breakfast) on the bus this morning. Wouldn't have been nice would it. But I managed to control the "urge" til I got off the bus and onto the train. As the train pulled out of Perth city station, I could feel the bile rising. Uh-oh. I nearly had an anxiety attack. How can one throw up in the train on a semi-crowded train?

When it hit, as I knew it would, I pressed my palm on my mouth as hard as I could, somehow it turned into a coughing fit (imagine a coughing fit with vomit in your mouth) and thankfully enough, I managed to swallow it. Yeah I know. I swallowed my puke. Perhaps you can't really call it puke because technically, puke has to leave one's mouth and mine didn't. But it was really disgusting though, to have your food come out and you swallowing it again. Urgh.

The important thing was, I managed to not throw up on the train. So yay for me!

1 Responses to “On life, part 2”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That was one, really nauseating entry.




    <3  

Post a Comment