And you wonder why I say things like 'Walau eh!'

I reckon my housemates believe in a fairy godmother who comes to empty our dustbin everytime it's about to burst. So this magical lady somehow, somehow, senses our dustbin's cries for help and flies down, from a place only He knows, into unit 29 (that's us), grabs our trashbag and disposes of said trashbag.

That fairy godmother, or magical lady if you'd like, is moi. Oh yeah.

We have cleaning rosters every week. I don't understand why my housemates don't consider the dustbin to be part of the house that needs to be cleaned. Somehow the sight of overflowing rubbish does not disgust them as much as it disgust me. Is it just me? Does everyone believe in this rubbish-clearning fairy godmother too?

And if such a fairy godmother truly exist, why doesn't it visit my house in Singapore?

0 Responses to “And you wonder why I say things like 'Walau eh!'”

Post a Comment