I shouldn't be denied of something so heavenly

Against my better judgement I visited this website I saw on Lancerlord's blog. Lo and behold, almost all the pictures left me with this WTF!!! expression. But the worst, oh the worst of them all: Do you know that Singapore Airlines serves Ben and Jerry ice cream on Raffles Class?

Here's the link, btw. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I know you can get Ben and Jerry's at the zoo with all your animal pals but imagine that 20,000 feet in the air!!! Imagine that!!!

Other to-die-fors include Singapore Slings, slipper lobsters, lor mai kais, apple crumbles, and much much more. If SIA wasn't that expensive, I would have chosen our national carrier as my plane of choice and fly home like, every holiday. Well of course for the best bits you'd have to fly business class and above but economy fare isn't that bad, at least, much better compared to Qantas. Argh I shouldn't have gone to that site.

2 Responses to “I shouldn't be denied of something so heavenly”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    by the way, now ben & jerry has 2 new outlets opened at suntec and some other shopping centre.  

  2. # Blogger peiwen

    I know... carrefour has one outlet... but that doesn't make them any closer to bedok, does it? ;P  

Post a Comment