On life, part 4

This fella said Oei blog leh so I have to listen to her. Thus this entry. All hail the power of cellmate, eh.

Mum decided on Thursday morning that I need a couple more towels for Perth next semester. So we went all the way to Daiso - not for towels - but managed to bump into towels there and Mum asked, "Will these do?"

"I think so. They look big enough."

To make certain, I held up one of the towels against my mid-upper arm and did a quick glance to see where the towel fell to. It reached mid-thigh.

"So we'll take two?"

As I handed the towels back to my mother, I noticed the beng-ish salesman stifling a giggle. Y'know, the type that sometimes leads to barfing.

Like, WTF?

Mum asked if the towels were right and I just wanted to check! What is so hilarious about that? Sekali the towels too short how? Then I have to bring my clothes to the bathroom and dress there leh! Very troublesome you know! Some people ah... really terrible one.

1 Responses to “On life, part 4”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    what can i say/ do? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u're one funny fella.

    where got ppl hold up the towel agst mid upper arm?

    quirky friend i have.

    -s.y.  

Post a Comment