Another one to the collection

Remember this? This happened at the beginning of this year, and now, a very nice way to round up my 2005,



A nice black Starbucks coffee cup in my possession. :) What can I say? It came with my short vanilla latte.

***

Anyhow, I was at Heeren this morning before I committed the abovementioned misdemeanor, and this short-ish guy I assumed to be in his late 20s approached me. According to him, he had followed me all the way to the ground floor after I'd exited x:odus and when I got distracted by the window displays at City Chain, he came up.

"Hello, shopping?"
"Yeah." Salesman ah? Walau.
"Are you Singaporean?"
"Yeah... Yeah."
"Do you always shop alone?"
"Sometimes."
"Don't be a lone ranger... "
"Ah hahahha. Yeah, ok."
"Are you a student?"
"Yeah. On holiday."
"In Uni?"
"Yes."

Our entire conversation revealed me as a student two weeks into her school vacation and him to be a Kuala Lumpurian in Singapore on holiday over Christmas and the new year.

"Why Singapore?" I questioned.

Our guy goes into a mini chalk talk about rising fuel prices and budget constraints (like, whatever) and when I commented upon the similarity of KL and Singapore, he replied, "Yeah but you don't see all those people in ninja turtle costumes when you walk down Orchard Road." Oh dear. He went on to talk about his friends still sleeping from a party the previous night and how "cute" it is that Singapore has free newspapers.

I'm just glad he didn't follow me home.

4 Responses to “Another one to the collection”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    EEEEEEEEEE creepy malaysian!!

    -s.y.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Tsk tsk...stealing again?  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    they can catch you and put you to jail, you know? :P

    -s.y.  

  4. # Blogger peiwen

    Lol, or that stealing can become a disease... right?  

Post a Comment