News

Hi again. It's 10 weeks till I leave Perth and time has never flown faster. Anyways, you don't want to hear me talk about all these so... Do you know I am a closet Avril fan? I have all her albums from Let Go to The Best Damn Thing. Avril isn't so bad, relatively rumour-free, happily married, and she wears underwear! Which is a lot considering some celebrities nowadays. Tsk.

On personal issues, I've sold my Ford! It just happened last Saturday, I put the ad up and wasn't expecting calls so soon and bam, this dad called and wants to buy my car for his daughter's 18th birthday. Lucky girl, I wish my dad did the same. Jealousy aside, I actually sold the car at a profit. Yeah you read right. I sold the car for a $700 profit. I got it at a good deal and decided hey... why not make money out of it? Cars are investments afterall.

You would think I'd gone back to public transport now but... no. I'm terribly spoilt by the concept of personal transport, so I've a rented Yaris now.

One of those 2-door types, a selfish car, as FY would say. It's a zippy little thingamajig with more cup holders than I can handle. Do they think drivers are dehydrated or something? Other than excessive cup holders, it's great, makes me want to get one for myself. :P

Oh, I've plans to visit New Zealand after the exams. Something like a grad trip. Should be fun! I hope plans materialise. Wish me luck!

1 Responses to “News”

  1. # Blogger the devil herself

    oh grad trip? sounds familar!!!  

Post a Comment