Imagine you as a female driver with, I suppose, typical female driver characteristics - indecisive, always failing to signal, fickle when choosing parking lots, etc. etc. Yeah I am going to unabashedly admit that I pretty much do all these things on the road, in addition to... other stuff.

So, you, the aforementioned female driver, are driving on the mostly straight and boring freeway when a second female driver pulls up beside you but stays about a quarter car length behind you and continues to do this for perhaps the next 10 minutes or thereabout.

You'd get pretty pissed off, don't you reckon?

Well I am that second female driver and yes, I did it on purpose. I don't know why I did it. But of course I'm not going to do it again (seriously), I think she was pretty close to flipping me a certain finger because it turned out she was trying to switch into my lane and I wasn't letting her. Oops. :S Rest assured, though, I won't be doing that again.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment