Menotti was so-so. I had a spinach and ricotta thing, a combination I thought was to die for after having come close a food orgasm after trying Jesters' popeye (Jesters is a famous pie chain in Australia, and the popeye comes with spinach, mushroom, and feta cheese filling).

But Menotti's spinach and ricotta thingy -- can't remember the name and can't be bothered to download the pdf menu - wasn't what I'd expected, and I'm not one with lofty expectations when it comes to food, not when I'm not so much of a Donna Hay myself.

Anyways I'm not writing off Menotti, but would stay off that particular item if a next opportunity pops up.

We saw Timothy Go today. He is so puny! But cute lah. Haha.

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Sorol Hunding

    I think my crabmeat linguine was more satisfying? But you're right, I wasn't blown away either. We had hopes on Menotti!

    He isn't puny.. He's just not as tall as he should be LOL  

Post a Comment