No sleigh here

Merry Christmas! Strangely quiet in the neighbourhood. God knows why. I suppose when evening rolls around we'll be hearing strains Colin Buchanan's spin of the old favourite:

Dashing through the bush
in a rusty Holden Ute*
Kicking up the dust
Esky in the boot

Singing Christmas songs
It's summer time and I am in
my singlet, shorts and thongs!

Oh! Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Christmas time is beaut!
Oh what fun it is to ride in a rusty Holden Ute!


Anyhow, Christmas means this year is undeniably coming to an end, which also means I get to go home in about six days. I can't wait, I think. Will be spending the better part of my 31st on a plane over the Indian Ocean, should be fun!

*Holden to Australia is like Proton to Malaysia, minus the embarrassment. :P

2 Responses to “No sleigh here”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    what embarassment?!?!?!?!?!!? *BISH*

    -s.y.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Pwen's coming home~~ Pwen's coming home!~~  

Post a Comment