Moving on

WA gets daylight savings this Sunday, which means Perth and home will get an hour's time difference till summer passes.

I think I'm the only one who thinks daylight savings is mighty interesting. I can't wait till I can complain about having to adjust to still having light at 8pm.

Anyhow, some... updates for the people who care about me: I have my new apartment to myself! Being scared of the dark is not an option now because there is no one to talk to (physically). It's a five bedroom place, I think at home you call it a condo, with other Singaporean students, just a stone's throw, literally, from the city.

I drove to work the other day from the apartment and realised it is a mere 2.7km. Much too short to drive. Short is good. It means I get to take the free shuttle from my place into the city, then cheat by not having to pay train fare because the distance is so short anyway. Free transport to work! Life is good. :-)

2 Responses to “Moving on”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    stop cheating, cellmate. from Singapore to Perth. STOP it!

    -s.y.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    nyeh nyeh

    *butt smiley*  

Post a Comment