Ouch!


(via)

Apparently the driver of this red-hot Ferrari was trying to impress bystanders by revving his engine and waving at everyone, and I must say, he really succeeded. Especially when he miscalculated and plowed straight into the traffic light pole. Oops! Haha.

This is turning into a really great Christmas for him. ;P

While we're on the same topic, have you ever gotten pulled over? I haven't, but then again I'm a relatively new driver. You wouldn't believe the excuses people can come up with when they're caught by the traffic police, but people get desperate, y'know.

A lady was pulled over after failing to move off at a green light, and turned out she was holding a cup of coffee, talking on the phone, and smoking a cigarette while she had been driving. Her response? "Unlike men, women can do three things at once."

Another woman driver tried to plead her way out of failing to wear her seatbelt with a "It's that time of the month and my breasts are sore."

Seems like female drivers come up with the best excuses. Anyhow, top 10 worst speeding excuses:

1. My truck is haunted
2. My best mate is at home having sex with my wife
3. I got diarrhoea
4. My dog is at the vet and he might die
5. My partner is having a nervous breakdown
6. I've got a cake in the oven
7. My cat is stuck in the door at home
8. I'm hurrying because I'm running out of petrol
9. I determine what is safe and drive at the speed I want
10. I was stupid. I'm lost

Happy holidays! Remember, don't drink and drive!

2 Responses to “Ouch!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    omg.
    I literally LOL when I read this.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Good luck to an idiot like him. His insurance premium confirm sky high the next time. High performance car plus claims. Woohoo.

    Word of advice: Switch to your own "car" or else you're just fated to be a pedestrian.  

Post a Comment