Bree speaks

Summer holidays have made it necessary for me to iron every single scrap of clothing because if not, the days - they would just seem so much longer.

My mum only irons our slacks and blouses, t-shirts were deemed items-one-does-not-waste-ironing-time-over and I only just discovered today, a mere 10 minutes ago in fact, t-shirts do look so much better ironed!

There is only so much housework to be done, isn't there? How does one pass time during free time? Take marathon naps? Wash clean dishes? Reread books? Surf blogs that are never updated? Or, heaven forbid, eat?

Thursday and Friday nights were spent in the company of Robbie Williams, whose concert at Subiaco Oval could be heard too clearly from my apartment. "So let meeeeeeee... entertain you!"

Unfortunately, I personally experienced the sheer volume of people who attended when I drove home on Friday night via the road leading directly to the stadium. Took me an awful half hour just to get through what would have normally taken only two minutes. Can anyone say "Excuse me! I'm road raging here!?"

1 Responses to “Bree speaks”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    marathon sleep sounds good.

    -cellmate  

Post a Comment