Lemonade scones for dummies



So I managed to burn a bit of these easy-peasy lemonade scones. But they were soft and yummy nonetheless, if you eat them with golden syrup or Nutella, or whatever takes your fancy.

I took the recipe from Exclusively Food. Only three ingredients: 450g self-raising flour, 250ml thickened cream, 250ml lemonade (like Schweppes or something).

Combine all the ingredients, make little ovals about 2.5cm thick and 5cm wide, and bake at 225°C for about 12-15 minutes.

4 Responses to “Lemonade scones for dummies”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'd like one when you get back, please. Thank you.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    oh, count me in, please. thanks.

    -s.y.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Per, maybe we can bake something when Pwen's back?  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OK! Date at Pwen's house when pwen gets back. Actually my house also can... s.y. you too?  

Post a Comment