Here's a song for you: Delusional

Apparently the American Idol formula hasn't waned a bit with the latest 1001th version just starting to screen on Singapore TV. In one particular ad, Simon Cowell says "There is only one American Idol" and I agree, it's Kelly Clarkson.

So why is America still stubbornly searching when it is too apparent that "idols" from Rueben Studdard to Taylor Hicks don't possess the power to earn nary an inch of idol worship?

Anyways.

It really does feel good to come back and spend hundreds of Singapore dollars. They don't call it a "spree" or "retail therapy" for nothing. I don't get to shop a lot in Perth, reasons being the lack of time, and also the fact that after spending on groceries, petrol, and rent, I like to hoard my money for an imaginary rainy day.

The only thing now is coming up with a good enough excuse for my spree because Mum is, without a doubt, going to say "Eh you're not working here so please don't spend all my money." Nevermind that it is my money from part-time jobs and internships, Mum likes to think that whatever's mine is hers, but not vice versa. Hmmm, good times!

0 Responses to “Here's a song for you: Delusional”

Post a Comment