Going the rounds

We r monsters
(Click image to view album on Yahoo! Photos)

Look at SY. True blue anger. Lol. Good to know she really can cook pasta like she claimed she could. Haha. And my dessert turned out well (right?).

Serenading Sof

Up taking his turn for the Romancing Singapore game. Lol. More alcohol would have liven things up. It was really nice to see everyone and to know that nothing much has changed. :)

3 Responses to “Going the rounds”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    And I thought you would blog more than just leave a sarcastic line hee. Yeah some things don't change! You're still as lazy! =P  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I wasn't being sarcastic! I don't wanna talk more, everything just reminds me of an ostrich. :S  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    of coz i can cook!walauz. so many ppl comment that it's nice okai!! bLEH

    -s.y.  

Post a Comment