Fucked

Had the first of my finals today. Was alright, I think, but that's not the point. See, I'm not usually one to believe in signs, but today just might be the day to start.

I was turning out on to the main road when, I reckon, I rather abruptly cut the path of a bike messenger. How did I know? Because all of a sudden there was aforementioned bike messenger in my rear-view mirror and he was yelling "Fuck you! Fuck you!!" and flipping me the finger at the same time.

Bike messengers should understand that they don't own the road and they're, quite honestly, a huge hazard to everyone around them. (OK, So I didn't see him coming until he was spewing vulgarities at my back but hey, it's not like I knocked into him!)

So barnyard messengers aside, I also managed to land myself into the wrong exam classroom (but sitting the same paper nonetheless) AND forget my student ID card AND forget lunch, which made my stomach growl too embarrassingly! Do you see how smooth things are going? I sure hope these signs mean I'm gonna do extremely well.

0 Responses to “Fucked”

Post a Comment