A sign that God really listens



Steve Jobs (God, according to Popagandhi) has finally given us Safari in Windows! As much of a Mac fan I am, Windows is still my OS du jour. Windows XP, not Vista, if I could just make that clear to you. I might convert to Apple in future, but I've had two opportunities in the past 4 years and I have stuck to Windows without much regret. So, sorry Steve. But I am loving the fact that you have finally released the Windows version of Safari.

Anyways, so yeah, I am back in Singapore, trying hard to sell myself as an enthusiastic participant of the workforce given the fact that if I could stay in Perth, I would, and if I could go back to school, hell yeah I'd take it too.

But - and this is good time for a cliche - when life gives you lemons in the form of moving back into my parents' house, you make lemonade. How? I have no idea. At least I don't share a room with my sibling anymore, which has been a bit of a dread in the last couple of years.

Are making five year plans old-fashioned? It just might be effective at this very uncertain period and very unbecoming of someone who is only accustomed to making five-day plans. I sound very glass half-empty but let me assure you it's not... I think. Well, it's simply due to the fact that my Brothers & Sisters download is taking forever!

0 Responses to “A sign that God really listens”

Post a Comment