Rounding up

Everyone does their top 10s to round up their end-of-year posts. I'm gonna do a meme I grabbed off Boss's blog. Who cares that it's already end January. It's a good swan song for my blog.

1) Where did you ring in 2008? I think I was asleep.

2) What was your status on Valentine’s Day? Divorced.

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)? Final year at ECU.

4) How did you earn your keep? Waitress at Japanese cafe.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital? No.

6) Did you encounter the police? Yes, a breathalyzer test. I passed with flying colours. (You're supposed to test drivers coming back from pubs, not when they're going there!)

7) Where did you go on vacation? South of Western Australia twice, and Sydney.

8) What did you purchase that was over $500? Plane tickets.

9) Did you know anybody who got married? My cousin.

10) Do you know anybody who passed away? No.

11) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with? My housemate and I used to study at the same faculty when I was in Poly.

12) Did you move anywhere? Back home.

13) What sporting events did you go to? Nearly went for Hopman Cup.

14) What concerts did you go to? Does getai count?

15) Where do you live now? Singapore, unfortunately.

16) Describe your birthday. Double celebration with friends, another celebration with family.

17) What’s the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2007? Take a holiday alone.

18) What is one thing you regretted this year? Being friends with someone I eventually disliked.

19) What’s something you learned about yourself? Independence knows no bounds.

22) Any new additions to your family? No.

23) What was your best month? June - best and worst.

24) What from pop culture will you remember 2007 by?
None.

25) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (shitty) to 10 (excellent)?
7…it’s so-so.

0 Responses to “Rounding up”

Post a Comment