Hey

Lust, Caution is a must watch. When a movie is either directed by Lee Ang or starring Tony Leung, you just cannot miss out. Lust, Caution is the deadly combination of a remarkable director and an excellent actor so what are you waiting for? I'll give anything to get my hands on the uncensored version.

Now for the boring bit. I can't believe Gapminder kept me occupied at work for an hour, at least. Don't click on that link unless you are a geek, I'm serious. Gapminder is hardcore nerd territory. It is a chart-site that allows you to see the economic developments of the world through the decade via this really cool animated chart. Take a look only if you're into current affairs and all that kinda jazz, so don't say I didn't warn you.

Work-wise, I pretty much like my new workplace. PR was fun (and bitchy) but mentally exhausting in the long run because it was not just about working hard to prove your worth but also keeping up your personal relationships while simultaneously trying to get the goss on everyone, and that's including the auntie who cleans the toilets every morning. All that for a measly salary, how can?!?

1 Responses to “Hey”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Too late. I clicked on the link.  

Post a Comment