Plug

Doing my PR bit for this new mag by the creators of Lexean. All I know about Lexean is that it's a bi-monthly that was released during the time I was away and thus not keeping tabs on local media. Anyways! Project Smitten looks fantastic. When FiRST (the movie monthly) was released, it just totally sucked - glaring spelling mistakes all over. Nice job Royston Loh. And I'll have you know I do read FiRST regularly, but would never fork out moolah for a copy every month. FiRST is not worth it.

Oh but Project Smitten is! Of course there exists a bias there simply because Project Smitten is about SHOPPING, undeniably a favourite activity of the normal female. This is a magazine with no fluffy gossip, no features about how to have vaginal-shattering orgasms, just good ole SHOPPING. I have to say its timely release comes in the wake of my full-blown withdrawal symptoms from SHOP Til You Drop, my number one Aussie shopping rag and Project Smitten has me so... err, smitten, that I am considering jumping off the CLEO mothership, with only my seven year allegiance to CLEO standing in my path. Anyways. Time will tell. Watch this space!

In the meantime, go get yourself a copy of Project Smitten! Out at all newsstands, even the bad ones, for only $5. :)

3 Responses to “Plug”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Ya, but if the stuff they feature in it costs like above $100, how to afford for poor people like us?  

  2. # Blogger peiwen

    Oh you party pooper :P  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm just being realistic. XP  

Post a Comment